Web Toolbar by Wibiya Wish List | ♥ ✿【wifluvelle】✿ ♥
Rss Feed

Free delivery of Contact Lenses

  1. Wish List

    Sep 7, 2009


    Some listed here are my staples, so I would love to swap it if you have it! For hygenic purpose (I don't want to get sick, as I'm sure you don't want to) please wipe cleanly the item eventhough I sanitize all items once I get them anyway. I don't want any lippie (gloss or lip palette or lipsticks) and no earrings, too.

    Click on them to see more info about my Wish List item.
      elle's wish list
    • Origins What A Perfect World Guardian Serum (Treatments)
    • Latisse Eyelash Grow (Treatments)
    • Kiehls Acne Blemish Control Daily Skin-Clearing (Treatments)
    • L'Occitane Shea & Organic Cotton Ultra Comforting Cream/Serum (Moisturizers)
    • JUJU Aquamoist Essense (Treatments)
    • [Got it!] Stila Black is the New Black Set (Eyeliner)
    • Chanel Ecriture De Liquid Eyeliner Pen (Eyeliner)
    • Sephora Perfect Ten (Makeup Brushes)
    • Sephora Double-Ended (Makeup Brushes)
    • Kose New Kose Japan 22pc Sheet (Masks)
    • Cele-up DIY Elegant Sexy Hair Band (Hair Styling Tools)
    • Kose Beaute de Kose Ultimation AX Lifting Moisturiser (Treatments)
    • Pop Beauty Lid Neon (Eye Shadow)
    • Kose Moisture Skin Repair rice power extract Essence (Treatments)
    • [Got it!] L'egere BB Cream (Foundations)
    • Tony Moly BB Cream
    • Dr Jart BB Cream

    with love, elle

  2. 0 kisses & hugs:

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails