here, so I'll add more! okidoki, let's get started:
- Crazy over chocolate. I must have some cocoa a day, to keep the smile on my face.
- I reside in Australia & Malaysia. As a financial planner, I work in both countries to oversea my clients and businesses.
- I have pets in both homes. It's really tough as I dream to have all my pets with me together and see how we all live together. Although I work hard for my career, I also use my babies as a motivator to earn more and keep them happy with lots of treats and toys! This kind of encouragement made my work more enjoyable, so I guess you know who is the boss now tee hee~
- I'm an Aries. But I only half believe in horoscope. I'm quite patience despite what they say about Aries being hot headed. I can be very angry but hardly as my tolerence level is quite high. So occasionaly I do have those volcanic emotion explosions lol
- I'm shoe size 8. It's so common that it is so hard to get my size! Most of the time when I inquire for size 8, it is always out of stock!
- I have kelloids 3 years ago. This is one of the main reason I am so into skincare and makeup now. I never was really into skincare and makeup (eventhough I do not have flawless skin) but when I developed some kelloids around my back and chest, I started to pay more attention to my appearance. Kelloids take ages to fade away and it always comes back, due to the body over produce collagen. I am using a sillicone gel Dermatix daily on my kelloids. My dermatologist suggest that I take steroid jabs! But I say no as I don't believe in shortcuts and it may harm me in the long run.
- I <3 Supernatural atm. I was following Heroes but then it gets too complicated for my simple mind. So now I am the Winchester boys follower!
- Huge fans of Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy, American Dad. I got their dvd box sets to proove!
- My first concert is to Alanis Morissette in 1998 and my most recent concert I attended is Nickleback in 2006. I don't really go to concerts because I enjoy them more at home while doing house chores tee hee~
- I click on ads. Yup I am those people got suckered by clicking on ads, I can't help it! That's why I can spend many many long hours online without feeling bored because I just click and click.
Have a good week everyone! xoxo elle