Web Toolbar by Wibiya Christian Dior DiorShow (Mascara) | ♥ ✿【wifluvelle】✿ ♥
Rss Feed

Free delivery of Contact Lenses

  1. [Edit 30/09/09 Swapped!] I have a 5ml travel size, came as a GWP from Christian Dior. I have tested it once and did not like it due to the brush size (it is thick and hard for me to apply it as the brushes touches my cheeks!). I'll stick to my Relian pink fibre mascara.



  2. 2 kisses & hugs:

    1. stellarvixen said...

      at one point Dior SHOW was my HG mascara for a good 2 years
      before i stumbled across the DIVINE FIBER mascara lol

      fiber mascara is far more superior in giving us the natural long & volume lashes
      the drawback is gotta put the extra coats and brush off fiber that drops on my cheek

    2. Anna said...

      oo yes i agree, fiber the way to go for me now!

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails