Skin Type: Sensitive Oily with visible pores (smoker, that's why have larger pores). My sensitivity is not about redness, but when a product does not suit me, it just become super oily (I can scrap the oil off my face and fry an egg!). So these are also some of my staples, therefore it is also my Wish List to swap them!
- Clinique Eye Makeup Remover: Usually I will use a cotton bud to dip into this to remove really stubborn eyeliner or mascara from the eye.
- L'occitane Milk Makeup Remover: Staple! Love this to the max, it's milk but turn watery once touches makeup. I put this on a wet cotton pad on my heavily makeup eye and leave it there for awhile. This is not a TOTALLY good makeup remover for the entire face, but it is especially good to remove just the eyemakeup. It soften the mascara and remove any glitter or shimmer around the eyes completely.
- L'occitane Cleansing Water: Staple! I only uses this just before I go to bed because my face does turn oily fast. As I have oily skin even during winter, this is good for me to remove excess oil. Face without much oil will attract less dirt on the face that may cause clogged pores and later inflammation (acne!! grrr!!). So, this is good only as a mattifier on a clean face.
- Za Cleansing Oil: Staple! Lots of bad review on this, as it is just a basic mineral oil, can be replaced by baby oil as many assumed, but this is really good because it does turn to white liquid when it touches the makeup (oxidation occurs, whereas a non-proper cleansing oil will not do that). I massage my entire face with this for about 2 minutes. It does feels like having a coat of oil on the face. It doesn't sting the eyes, even when I am wearing contact lens. It really dissolves all makeup. This is not easily wash off with water (oil and water do not mix!), so best to follow up with either a cream, gel or foam cleanser.
- Garnier Gentle Clarifying Foam: Staple! I love this, as it is not that harsh on the face and it really clean up the face squeky clean. I think this is not available in many countries. In fact, it is not even available here in Australia >.< Running out of this very soon, so I'll be looking for a new foam cleanser.
- Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2in1 Mask: This is a clay mask, really does the drying up good, leaves a soothing feeling. It's not harsh to use it often.
- Biotherm Biopur Pore Reducer: Just started using this. As a smoker, I do have visibly pores. I do feel it tighten my pores, but when I wash it off, the feeling is gone. Will not repurchase.
- Kose Seikisho Exfoliator: Heavy with herbal smells. Black colour cream. Not an extremely special exfoliator. Will not repurchase.
- Shu Uemura Brush Cleanser: As my makeup brushes were turning disgusting, I bought this to wash them. Will not repurchase as I find my brushes are hard to dry after washing and I dare not put near the heater to dry them. How do you girls clean your brushes???
- Kose Seikisho White Mask (peel): Heavy with herbal smells and black colour cream. Am not a fan of peeling mask, so I will change it. I will try the Kose Japan Hyaluronic Acid Mask (comes in 22 sheets in a yellow box) when my Sasa haul arrives!
to be continue Part 2 (Moisturisers/Treatments)