Web Toolbar by Wibiya I Love Your Blog Award | ♥ ✿【wifluvelle】✿ ♥
Rss Feed

Free delivery of Contact Lenses

  1. I Love Your Blog Award

    Apr 14, 2010


    Thanks to Natalie & Melissa for this blog award! I love your blog, too, babes! That is why I really enjoy the blogging world, with it's interactive and beautiful lives to hear and see from. It ain't a boring day~ ^^

    So, check out these blogs, go blog surfing them, comment them (they <3 it!), and remind ourselves that reading blog is much more enjoyable than picking up a magazine with not much originality.

    StellarVixen: My sis/partner in makeup craze!!! Thanks to her, my birth to blogging!
    Spankedelic: A soon-to-be-mum who got a passion in makeup & fashion!
    Annie & Michelle: Twins from Singapore island who made cute stuffs!
    Kenji Sugizo: It's just a blog that tells me the latest mooks from Kinokuniya! Ain't that sure he likes receiving blog awards but I sure love his blogs hehe
    Shanghainese Dumpling: Fellow Aussie blogger, official distributor for Vitacreme B12, lurves her fashion and lots of skincare reviews!
    Marjorie Winter: Just got to know this Kiwi blogger, <3 her EOTD which is a great inspiration for me as I love the colours she uses!
    VonVon: Malaysian blogger, lots of reviews on makeup & skincare. Her current post is on the My Beauty Diary masks (remember my giveaway ends april 25^^)!

    I have lots of blogs that I love to introduce you, will do so in my next post, as I'm listing everyone who joined my April giveaway. Sharing is Caring~!

    With Love, Elle

  2. 3 kisses & hugs:

    1. Vonvon said...

      Thanks for the tag, Elle! Appreciate it a lot. :)

    2. Anonymous said...

      Woohoo, thanks for accepting the award! ^^

    3. Marjorie said...

      Thanks so much Elle ^^ it makes me so happy you like my EOTD's ^__^
      Sorry I took so long to reply, I've been trying to work on my layout :)
      I'm going to try do a bunch of tags I've received soon.
      Thanks again, you're so sweet!
      Love from Jeri
      xox

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails