Web Toolbar by Wibiya EOTD with Coffret and T'estimo | ♥ ✿【wifluvelle】✿ ♥
Rss Feed

Free delivery of Contact Lenses

  1. So excited! To do an EOTD with my recent Kanebo warehouse haul. I'll only be using two of the items below, The Coffret D'or palette and the T'estimo palette.



    This is the discontinued T'estimo eyebrow kit, at an unbelievable price RM40/AUD13! This was a very last minute purchase, because the cashier has already tallied up my totals, but the SA came running to me with this one. I <3 it at first look, because it is of dark brown. I can't do light eyebrows because I am quite tan so this is gr8. I normally do black eyebrows because I thought they seem more natural, but now I know it is supposed to match our hair colour lol



    Isn't the case shiny? I really got a crap camera with my phone, but that's all I got >.< Back to the Coffret D'or  CM 04 eyeshadow palette in purple. Just what I have been wishing for, as I wanted some plum colour for my eyes. The left light lilac is quite similar to my Shu Uemura palette but not that pigmented. This is much lighter.


    Here it is, my EOTD with this 2 palettes! I took a before and after look. Eyeliner is done with Benefit BadGal waterproof black pencil. Mascara is with Maybeline yellow tube lol 


    Just wanna share with you all, here is my greenie habits. With plastic packaging, if it is in still nice condition, I do keep them. What for? To store those tiny brushes that usually comes with palettes! I don't really like using them, as I prefer long standing brushes ^^


    Well, if you notice my photos here, I have photoshop them! I just came across many scrap book or scrap making webbies that offers lots of cute pictures! And I discovered Microsoft Publisher can do all this amazing photoshop! You can turn the graphics which ever angle you want, moving the objects anywhere, something like Polyvore. I love it~

    So how's everyone's weekend coming along? Do share!

    With Love, Elle

  2. 8 kisses & hugs:

    1. Doroshi said...

      Nice EOTD!! :)

    2. stellarvixen said...

      WHEEE your EOTD is a success!
      i luv it! the shades of lilac & violet is beautiful on your eyes..than seen on the palette

      you are getting much better at MU craftmanship lolx

      you know whud!
      i too made an EOTD with my new coffretD'or CM-coral blue quad!

      i luvvv mine~~too! soo spring/summer like~~ will upload bit later :D

    3. stellarvixen said...

      WHEEE your EOTD is a success!
      i luv it! the shades of lilac & violet is beautiful on your eyes..than seen on the palette

      you are getting much better at MU craftmanship lolx

      you know whud!
      i too made an EOTD with my new coffretD'or CM-coral blue quad!

      i luvvv mine~~too! soo spring/summer like~~ will upload bit later :D

    4. Pretty haul and EOTD! The purple looks so pretty on you. =D

    5. Tammy said...

      Cool I have that purple Coffret D'or e/s palette too hehe

    6. Unknown said...

      pretty!!! :) The colours from the coffret D'or E/S are really gorgeous!! Looking forward to more new EOTDs from your recent haul :D

    7. Unknown said...

      nicee EOTD.. i wanna try microsoft publisher i didnt know bout that. thanks for sharing :)

    8. Anonymous said...

      Ah~ the look of freshly new acquired makeup. Nothing like it haha! That Coffret D'or palette is total loveeee. Diggin the look you came up with, very nice! Oh and good for you for being green! I usually don't use the applicators either but my reason is that I can't really wash them thoroughly.

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails