Although over here in M, offered wireless broadband, but it seems these 'so-called' wireless modem works like Astro (local paid-tv, which is base on satellite, and not through cable -_-). Meaning, when it RAINS, there are no TV and no internet! I thought I am quite an intellectual person, but I was baffled when I called up the customer service, they replied "Sorry madam, because of the clouds during the rain, block out the connection from the satellite." But there are also clouds during non-raining days! Is it really the clouds??? Or is it the rain??? Well, both doesn't make sense to me..
It should be a happy day for me as my giveaway is coming to an end (in 24 hours!!!). And I have so many things line up to blog about:
- $10 credit to bandit.fm
- Review on Naris Up Acmedica Lotion & Celdie Cleanser
- Review Lucidol & Asience hair products
- A special blog award
Sigh..slow internet, what to do? Take me 10 minutes to load a blog, take me 15 minutes to play my FB, take me 20 minutes to load my google reader.
If I have super fast internet, I would:
- Click all 'accept' on my 99+ requests on my FB
- (it makes me mad that I can't accept gifts or neighbours!!!!!!!!!!!)
- Get myself up-to-date with American Idols and Britain Got Talents
- (is the X-Factor started yet?)
- Read my google reader (there are still 500+ posts unread..)
Wokies, calm down, elle. I'm not that mad at slow internet connection, just that I don't like to be taken a fool. I am paying $xxx a month to get this kinda of internet? That is the same price I paid to get cable, and a cable's speed is 24Mbps, not 1Mbps like now. sob sob
Let me go play with my makeup and count up all your entries. Now that makes me happy! ^^