- Makeup item hitting the pan: My Red Earth foundation compact powder just hit the pan! I started it in May, use it every alternate day, so it's a 6 months lifespan. It's abit thin, don't you think?
- Last purchase: Natio brush pouch with zipper $5! I bought it not because I need a pouch or it's cheap. I wanted the pencil sharpener that comes with it! Now it means I can spend more on eyebrow pencils, liners, etc. Also, it comes with Natio eyecream, mascara and pencil black eyeliner! Not bad for $5 yeah!
- What's on youtube..: As I just got my little pug Dory, I have been obsessed on the youtube looking at pugs! I find that pugs tilt their heads all da time, it's like their DNA is imprint to do it, at the sound of human voice. It's just sooo supa adorable! Watch 3 pugs tilting their heads here!
- Just realised I don't need..: 2 drawes for my makeup but 3 drawers! This is seriously a very contradicted phrase. I need more space for my makeup stuffs, but honestly I don't use all of them! Do you gals have this problem? When did it get so much? I'm planning for a trip away, end of month, and I'm panicking what to take and what not. Argh..
- Makeup/Skincare brand beginning with 'A': Australis Cosmetics is very affordable. I own a palette of it for 5 years! Well, that was during my early years of not into makeup. The palette comes in 18 eyeshadow colours, with 4 blush tones and even lippies. It's so convenient for me at that time, to carry only ONE palette. Then, the unfortunate thing happen. My sisters saw it and told me to chuck it in the bin! Not sure if I did the right thing, since I splurge so much on makeup nowadays tee hee~ That action also introduced me to 'credit card' LoL
Oct 9, 2009For fun, I will like to do an every Friday Poll (blogging is sooo addictive!) to my readers. No prize, just sharing ideas and life. So basically I will just ask some questions and you can share it with me in the comments section. Easy~ Usually the poll will be something relative to my week.