In conjunction with Mother's Day, this post is generously sponsored by Garnier.
Garnier, the all-new Garnier Body NutriRepair Repairing Milk Lotion, you can have both moisture and protection with just one application. It ‘feeds’ skin with essential nutrients it needs to renew and regenerate with, giving you not only comfortable skin that lasts through the hours but also works hard to nourish and repair rough and dry conditions so skin feels and looks renewed with continuous use. Just one bottle… but two benefits!
Garnier Body NutriRepair Repairing Milk Lotion so effective is its formula. It contains:
- moisturising properties your body needs
- fortified with Mango Extract, a natural emollient rich in essential nutrients that deeply nourishes and hydrates skin.
- L-Bifidus, or more commonly known as probiotics. Garnier L-Bifidus works on skin to prevent hypersensitivity and dryness while building up skin’s barrier function and strengthening it.
Garnier Body NutriRepair Repairing Milk Lotion is available at all major hypermarkets, pharmacies and retail outlets in 120ml, 250ml and 400ml sizes.
Elle Special Garnier GiveawayThe marvellous people at Garnier had sponsored "10 bottles of 250ml" Garnier Body NutriRepair Repairing Milk Lotion to my lucky readers! Get your bottle from lovely me to start caring for your skin.
I will be given an Exclusive Garnier Body discount voucher for 30% at Watson for my fans, too! Will post this in the next few days as the voucher is not here yet. Have an amazing Mother's Day!!! Can't wait to see photos of you and your mummy!
- What you have to do: Do a post title `My Mother Nourishes My Life….With LOVE!’ and upload pictures of you and your mum
- Reply in the comment your post URL
- As there was no postage sponsored here, I can only offer this to Klang Valley bloggers, who can meet me up at Subang/Sunway to collect this
- You have the whole month of May 2011 to do this post.
- For International Bloggers, if you like to participate this, please email me your country of location and if you are willing to provide postage (via paypal), I am happy to send this to you too