Web Toolbar by Wibiya Unbelievable Gr8 Daiso Cheek Blush | ♥ ✿【wifluvelle】✿ ♥
Rss Feed

Free delivery of Contact Lenses

  1. A lot of bloggers have been giving good reviews on Daiso beauty products range. Especially the black masks for black heads. I have yet to pick that one up yet. In fact, let me tell you the truth, I don't get to spend many minutes in Daiso, because I can actually spend hours there! SO would just pull me along, every time he sees a Daiso (even before I see it, hoping that I will miss it). I manage to pop in this time, because I dropped him at the hair salon to get his haircut.
    Lucky for me, I found this lovely pink cheek blush at RM5! I don't like flat brush, so that brush is gonna go 'away' hehe It's so cute, I pop it into my makeup pouch in my handbag now. It is quite pigmented, as you can see just a touch and my kabuki brush picks it up.
    Here's a swatch with camera flash:
    I really like this! I'm into pink blushes now, since sis let me tried a pink Canmake Cream blush a few weeks ago, and I'm hook on pink blush!
    I sweep them across my cheeks, nearly all the way to my ears. Kinda give me a flush look hehe Daiso Cheek Blush also comes in coral and tan colours.
    Did you get any item from Daiso that you love it? Share with me ya!

    ps: Winner of my birthday giveaway will be announce in the next post ^^

    With Love, Elle

  2. 8 kisses & hugs:

    1. stellarvixen said...

      yay poppy pink blush works on you~!!
      and only for a STEAL! haha
      sometimes i tend to stay away from DAISO the bill can easily piled up >:P and overkill hahahha

      am such a blush fiend recently
      aka a hoarder haha putting a ban on myself

    2. Milz said...

      Pink blushes are the best they give this pretty rosey color to cheeks this one really suits you

    3. Ayu Muhamad said...

      I'm so gonna buy this next time when I go to Daizo. Looks good on u ^^

    4. FatiN said...

      always wondered if their blush is any good.. now thanks to you i might buy a few.. lol!

    5. Quest♥Jen said...

      Ooh nice! There's a Daiso in Aus but it's in Melbourne however I probably will visit it one day and consider purchasing their blushes now that you've posted about them ^^

    6. Looks lovely on you!

      *sigh* Wish we had a Daiso here.

    7. Anonymous said...

      Thanks for the comment - the blush is definitely a bargain! You dont need to spend a load of $$ on make up for that quality! Creates a lovely flush on you!

    8. dianarahim said...

      Daiso has amazing stuff but only half of them have instructions that one could understand. I love their exfoliating gels and face washes.

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails