Web Toolbar by Wibiya My excuse: iPad | ♥ ✿【wifluvelle】✿ ♥
Rss Feed

Free delivery of Contact Lenses

  1. My excuse: iPad

    Sep 10, 2012

    Wow, me inactive for so longgg :(
    My recent trip to Australia, wasn't a really happy one as my fil just passed away. He was a great man and I am very thankful to know him before he passed on. I am blessed to have him as one of my mentor and father all these years. He will always be remembered and never forgotten.
    I also blame it on iPad that I couldn't blog that much these last few months >.< Why isn't there a blogger app for iPad??? Come on! Well, there are other paid apps but I'm a big scrooge when it comes to paying apps. No worries, today I did found an alternative app to blog from iPad, so more posts will be coming soon.
    I also was trying to find a way to replace my digital scrapping of my photos. Although I still love doing it on my PC, but these days, mobile is the way to go! I love instagram and instaword on iPhone, but they are not available on iPad. Again I have to find alternative for me to blog entirely from iPad. I can't multitask between too many devices hehe

    This post is also to remind myself to come back to blogging. So it is kind of welcoming myself back :) I want to thank my blogger friends, who have been encouraging me to continue blogging. Without all of your enthusiastic support, I may truly leave the blogersphere for good, but thanks to you, I am back to blogging babeh~

    xoxo, ciao, elle

  2. 2 kisses & hugs:

    1. Welcome back :) I don't like paying for apps either... even though some cost less than my coffee lol

      I'm sorry to hear about your relative. I hope you feel better.

    2. Anonymous said...

      Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you ever been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The full glance of your web site is excellent, as neatly as the content!

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails