Web Toolbar by Wibiya Yamagoma Ramen @ Publika | ♥ ✿【wifluvelle】✿ ♥
Rss Feed

Free delivery of Contact Lenses

  1. I was invited for food tasting at the newly opened Yamagoya Ramen @ Publika. There are plenty of sushi restaurants in KL but there aren't many good ramen restaurant in KL so I was excited to try this.
    Above: I was there with stellarvixen ^^
    Above: Lots of yummy dishes in the menu
    Above: You got to try their Mukashi Special Ramen!
    Above: Calpis Soda, Cucumber Juice, Asahi Draft Beer
    Above: The wonderfully talented chef & staff of Yamagoya Ramen
    Yamagoya means "small mountain hut" but the taste is explosively yummy for the tummy. I'm usually a fan of dry noodle dishes, but I like this ramen alot and even finishes the soup in the entire bowl! Overall, I have a wonderful time there, and I will be going there for a few more rounds. Hope to see you there


    Yamagoya Ramen 
    A2-G2-8 
    No 1, Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480 
    Kuala Lumpur 
    Tel: 03-62062220

  2. 1 kisses & hugs:

    1. nice post :)
      follow each other.

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails