Web Toolbar by Wibiya Review: Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Foundation | ♥ ✿【wifluvelle】✿ ♥
Rss Feed

Free delivery of Contact Lenses

  1. For 2 whole years, I have not got any proper foundation on my face, since the burst of bb creams craze. I have imperfection face skin (blemishes, acne scars, even one chicken pox scar near the nose bridge) and bb creams never give me flawless face, because the coverage was never too good. I guess I just wanted something simple, easily purchased.
    So, can Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Foundation do that for me?
    My choice of shade: O-03
    Yes, I tried it out while at home, doing some chores.
    Coverage is buildable (just a tiny amount will do)
    Oiliness of my face crept out after 4hrs
    Very little foundation got onto the blot paper, compare to bb creams (big plus!)
    Hide lines on forehead
    With loose powder on, it is quite matte.
    With brighter lights, it gives me better coverage on the forehead, compare to bb creams.
    Yes it is a staple bottle for everyday foundation :)

    Thanks to fellow blogger friend, Fatin, for introducing me this beautiful foundation!

    With Love, Elle

  2. 7 kisses & hugs:

    1. Unknown said...

      Looks really good! I think you look fresh :)

    2. Jen said...

      That looks like a great foundation.. bit on the expensive side (for my.. NZ over-charges so much for Lancome!!)

    3. FatiN said...

      it looks really good in photos hey! your skin looks clear and bright! ^^

    4. Mz. More said...

      This foundation looks gorgeous on you. Very natural looking!

    5. MizzJ said...

      The foundation looks very smooth and just the right amount of sheen!

    6. cushy said...

      looks great on you. HG foundation? i've never invested in expensive foundation. i should start.

    7. stellarvixen said...

      This is way better than BB for me!
      Coverage and texture .. However too runnylike and whiteout effect on me..

      So I mix two liquid foundation :))
      Works well too! You too can try blending with other foundation

      Hope the melliesh loosepowder works well for ya

      Love your photos !! So cheerful and youthful
      Xoxo

Related Posts with 

Thumbnails