- Search function is absolutely awesome!
- Camera high resolution
- Able to hang cute dolls & charms on the mobile
- Offline Nokia map
- Favorite songs can be ringtone
- Will not 'accidentally' switch to data usage from the carrier
Flashy Themes(uses too much of the battery)
But now I am slowly but surely, converted to an iPhone mobile fan because:
- Gazillion apps, and the free ones are super incredible, too
- Apps Apps Apps
- Games Games Games
- Thousand and one way to connect with family & friends
- One iTune account for multiple iPhones/iPads: This is awesome, because apps that was purchase once, can be in multiple devices. Savings!
- One account but different setting for each phone are allowable. So my iPhone can have my choice of apps (mostly photography apps and addictive games), hubby iPhone can have his choice of apps (zombie games, IGN, etc). Same goes for selective contacts, songs and photos to sync.
- iTunes seem inflexible at first try, but thanks to the many fans out there with their website tips, now it seems like an intelligent program lol
- Ugh, the hundreds of apps I have to download and 'install', before deciding the best app. This is really annoying, because I wish I can try out the app live on iTunes or any other web out there before installing it on my device.
- Elle best notes app 'all-in Notes Lite' because it's free, no ads, unlimited notes, colourful, simple, no login!
- Elle current twitter app 'Echofon'
- Elle current magazine reader app 'Zinio' because I've been a huge fan of it since ages ago.
- Elle current TV app 'TVULite' If you have anything better, please let me know, because this is mostly NOT in English channels.
- Elle favourite games: Fieldrunners, CartoonWars, Cubes, Scramble, Word Warp, InfectThemAll, GameBox 40-in-1 (most worth it app I bought!), ZombieSmash (better with iPad), Minigore (omg, 2 players WLAN!!!)
- Screen capture without any apps: Press 'home' and 'sleep' button at the same time for 1 second.
Above: Lock Screen created with Instagram (free lomo effects on photos app) and PhotoMess (a free collage app)
Careful with Instagram, as it requires internet connection to create the pictures. So if there are no free WiFi, you will be charge for data usage from your phone carrier, unless you have a data plan then it is no worries to you.
I'll definitely update a few more things about my iPhone in the future. But this is still a beauty-makeup-skincare related blog lol
Any apps to intro moi? Thanks in advance!
ps: I'm going to have a haircut this Wednesday 7th September, before a cousin wedding.