Salina from Mashimarokisses sent me a love package recently! She has a great blog on some dramatic EOTDs that I always checked out and really great sense of fashion too!
My first trial on Laneige mascara and lipgloss! These are definitely going into my everyday makeup pouch in my handbag. Gonna be so useful, to touch up me face looking pretty like a doll all da time!
So, a little note I wrote/made for Salina, as a token of appreciation and I'm glad to have her as a friend!
Too short of a post if I just end here, so I'll talk fair bit of Biteki magazine (I'm still reading it lol). That's because it got really good glossy pictures and lots of beautiful products in it!
Why Lunasol in Malaysia do not package their stuffs like they do in Japan??? Ain't this a beauty? Biteki magazine repeatedly post this baby Lunasol package all over the mag. I guess we gotta look out for it in some beauty blogger reviews soon!
Also, these baby Jill Stuart package is also repeatedly photographed in the mag. I also saw some beauty bloggers already got their hands on them! They swear they ain't touching that nail stickers for life, well I would swear the same too!
Japan is big on L'occitane! nearly every alternate page is a product of L'occitane. Look out gals, makeup range from L'occitane is coming to town! For Malaysians, got your RM40 stamp card yet? Heard you gonna get RM135 worth of L'occitane products with it at Mid Valley from 1st week of August!
Oooo Laura Mercier Secret Finish! Another item I already seen some blogger getting their hands on it. You can get it in liquid or wax, but I'll stick with my BeneFit Dr Feel Good balm for the time being, as I don't think I am that fair to choose light green paste.
So that's it folks this round ^^v Oh a few FAQs:
- How do I create nice frames for my photos?
- 1st, I google for free digital scrapbooking kits
- 2nd, I uses Microsoft Publisher as the software (it's free with MS Office!)
- 3rd, save your project as 'jpeg' files
- How long did I take to create them?
- I only create the photo frame once, and use it for every picture on the same post. So creating one frame takes about 30 minutes, depends how many elements I want to put in. Once the frame is set, I just replace the pictures.
- Why do I do it?
- To subsidised for my poor quality photos lol